Miss Penny D

Miss Penny D

Saturday 12 November 2011

Fantasia

I watch as you approach me
with your long, wet, icy glass
You smile at me, eyes sparkling
and then you walk straight past
the one who could give to you
love, you may have never known
or experienced in your life before,
never even been shown
 
I would listen to your every word,
joining in your conversation,
showing you what I can be
with your warm invitation...
 
You could take me by the hand
and lead me to your bed
I would then undress you,
slowly lowering your head...
 
You would kiss my body all over,
starting with my head,
working your way lower
delving deeper,
I'll keep you fed...
 
Feasting on my want of you,
your look, your touch, your essence
All I want is all of you,
you, your very presence
 
You are all that I desire,
have longed for, for what seems ages
But like a book on "The life and Times"
I have to turn the pages...
 
I hope my longing, wanting of you
eventually comes to fruition,
as I could not bear to be without,
you, you'd become my very mission...
 
I wake now...
My eyes slowly open
I realise it's all a dream
My fantasy realised, maybe
but it's only my slumbered scheme
to have you any way I can,
I settle for what could be
and hope and long for the day
that you may actually see me...



By Ngaire Curtin

No comments:

Post a Comment